Boot Camp Overview
The For Impact Funding Boot Camp is focused on frameworks and skill building. You will leave with the knowledge you need to simplify your message, create a funding rationale, and take your organization to the next level.
This experience is perfect for our organizational alums, or for anyone looking to hone his or her individual skills. It's designed to be a huge personal and professional development opportunity!
This high-energy session is focused on:
- How to execute against a sales process (for major gifts, campaign gifts, transformational gifts, etc)
- How to build and maximize relationships
- How to build and lead an effective team
- How to ask, close and follow-up
At Boot Camp, we cover The For Impact Point of View, which includes:
- A change in vocab
- The entrepreneurial spirit
- Design-thinking (lots of VISUAL at this camp)
Frameworks and tools to:
- Clarify your vision
- Simplify your message
- Articulate priorities and case for support
- Design captivating engagement tools
- Identify, prioritize and strategize prospects
- Engage leadership (including your board)
The Sales Process - in depth:
- How to make a presentation
- **Watch For Impact team members role play several ask scenarios with an opportunity for follow-up questions and discussion**
- How to have a dialogue and work through objections / tough questions
- How to get to a roadmap on every visit
- How to know what to ask for
- How to train others on your team (using the sales frameworks)
Participants will receive:
- Engagement Tool examples
- Selling tool kit (example letters, scripts, call memos)
- Three months of access to our online video learning platform (value $495)
See our FAQs below for additional information.
- Early Bird Registration (ends September 20, 2017) - $295/attendee
- Full Price Registration - $350/attendee
Discounts are available for alumni organizations and for organizations sending multiple participants. Please contact Kerry Suddes for a discount code to use during registration (firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-554-7525).
What is the start time?
8:30AM with registration and light breakfast / coffee at 8:00AM
When should I arrive in Columbus?
Plan to arrive in Columbus the night before Boot Camp begins. You will be able to make a return flight anytime after 5:00 pm ET.
Which airport is the closest?
John Glenn International Airport (CMH)
Will there be meals provided?
Your training registration includes a light breakfast and lunch as well as hot and cold beverages and snacks available throughout the day. Please notify us upon your registration of any food allergies or special dietary needs.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Kerry Suddes at email@example.com, or 614-554-7525.